Lets face it, Insulating your attic in South Florida is the last thing on your mind. Most homeowners don’t realize how older types of Insulation loose their “R” value.
As homes age their “envelope” becomes less efficient. Windows and door seals dry and shrink, Attic Cat Blown-In Insulation is Double Spin Fiberglass Particles. They are guaranteed to not loose their insulatory properties.
Bales of Insulation are loaded into the Owens Corning Hopper and cut to size to allow proper coverage. Most homes over ten years old have an “R” value of R19 or less. The A/C Guy brings all projects to R30 or better!
The A/C Guy is the leading expert in Owens Corning Blown In Insulation. By having Blown In Insulation you can greatly reduce the overall cost of your Air Conditioning bill and keep you home cooler longer.
Quick and Easy:
- Blowing the insulation should take less than 1.5 hours and the whole job can be completed in less than 4 hours based on a 1,000 sq. ft. attic at R-30
- Self-feeding system
- Puts insulation where you want it
- Integrated AUTO CUTTER
- Fiberglas™ insulation releases and expands completely inside machine
- Provides easy clean-up because machine does the work for you
- Low dust system
Safe and Reliable:
- Optimized process for minimal handling
- Fully enclosed system
- Hose-mounted remote control
Call now for a FREE ATTIC EVALUATION and any current specials 888-451-1077