Both the Manufacturer and FPL recommend to have maintenance performed by a certified dealer at least once a year after the system is a year old. Having proper maintenance performed helps insure a long life of reliable efficient operation and helps reduce breakdowns. From checking refrigerant levels to temperature difference to clearing drain lines the A/C guy has got you covered. Contact us today to schedule your maintenance / tune up and ask your comfort specialist about our preventative maintenance program. Our program holders enjoy priority service and scheduling as well as no service call, trip, or hourly charges, as well as discounts on all service and parts not covered by warranty.
The A/C Guy, Inc. is a dealer for all major manufactures. As such we are able to honor all manufacturer parts warranties from compressors, to blower motors, to condenser coils, we have you covered. A simple call to our office with your model and serial numbers and we can verify any warranties available.
Preventative Maintenance Checklist:
- Check Freon for proper operating pressures
- Check and clean or replace filter
- Check condensate drain and clean as needed
- Add algaecide to the drain pan
- Calibrate and balance thermostat
- Check and test all safety switches
- Check and test all amperage draws
- Check and clean condenser coil as needed
- Check and tighten all electrical
- Spray and disinfect return air grill and evaporator coil if accessible